San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Strother Twins

Be still my heart....how precious are these babies??? We met them today in Austin, and had the best time!  They are the sweetest, happiest babies and were so easy to shoot.  Mom, Dad and I would cheer and holler at them to get them to smile, and they were so cute...they would flap their little arms like birds and make the most adorable faces.  It's funny, because watching mom and dad handle them today, I found myself thinking "How do they manage with two babies??"....and I have DONE it....I just can't remember what it was like.  I'm sure it wasn't easy, but how can you not love having TWO of these at home??  I wanted to stuff them in my pocket and take them home....I loved so many from their shoot...get ready for a long preview.....

1 comments:

Jennielle Strother (@HigherEdGirl) said...

Oh Nicole! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great day (even if it was the hottest day of the year in Austin) and great pics. You're so great to work with, and can't wait for our next session!

Post a Comment