San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Finley's birth

Now THIS is what it is all about.....witnessing another human being entering the world is one of the most amazing things I have ever had the privilege to be a part of.   I know these things to be true:
1.  My best friend is a stud.  Seriously....I am in awe of her and how strong she is.
2.  Methodist Hospital is a meat locker.  They must keep the temperature at 45 degrees.  I almost needed an epidural to deal with the pain of freezing to death.
3.  Baby Finley is beautiful!
4.  Dr. Largoza is possibly the world's most amazing ob/gyn.  If you don't have an ob or want a new (awesome) one, I highly recommend her!  She is my ob as well, and she is incredible.  She is more than just doing her job when she is delivering your baby.....in all the pictures I took yesterday, you can see real joy on her face when Finley is coming into the world.....she felt like one of us in the room...not just a doctor.  Very cool.
5.  It's very hard to take photographs and worry about things like film speed and aperture when you are bawling your eyes out.





This baby is an ANGEL, and I am so glad I got to be there when she took her first breaths.....to Kelly and Ronny, I am eternally grateful that you allowed me to be a part of such an amazing event.....I love you all so much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment