San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Baby Finley....two weeks old

Shawn was out of town today, so I loaded up all six hundred of my kids (can you tell it's been a long week?) and headed to Kelly and Ronny's to kill some time.  Ronny entertained the big kids, while Kelly and I tried to take some pics of baby Finley.  "Tried" is the operative word, because photographing a newborn is next to impossible when your own three kids are running amok all over the place.  This is how awesome a mom I am:  At one point we couldn't find Livi and we discovered her under the dining room table eating one of the kids chicken strips from lunch.  Classic.  I can hear you all mentally taking me off your babysitting list as I type this.
Anyway, we got some cute shots of baby Finley.....who we have already nicknamed "Finkey" or "Finneas".  Anyone close enough to my husband and I are branded with alternate names, because that's how we roll.      Here she is.....get ready to want another baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment