San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Sofiya and Max

Today I had a very special session....these two cuties are the little ones of someone who means a lot to me.  Catherine was my best friend when we lived in Panama City, Florida in the 80's.  I have so many wonderful memories with her...riding our bikes all over the air force base, digging giant holes in the ground as underground forts, making Barbie dream houses out of encyclopedias since we didn't have "real" Barbie mansions...the list goes on and on.  Through facebook we have reconnected (see?  That thing IS good for something!!) and she brought her babies to San Antonio this morning for a visit/session.  Of course, they are beautiful just like her!!  I can't believe that little Sofiya is only three years younger than her mommy was when our friendship began!










0 comments:

Post a Comment