San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

The Falk Family

I have a lot of fun with clients....but this was really special.  I literally walked into these people's home, (who I have never met before in my life) and felt like I had been friends with them for years.   I feel like I grew up with them or something....it was uncanny!  We had a blast, and I loved shooting them at their beautiful property...It is almost sweet baby girl's first birthday, so we took tons of pics of her...but managed to get some family ones as well....








 Someone got their first taste of cupcake....and immediately smooshed it under her leg.  


1 comments:

Sarah Moore said...

I'm a sucker for b&w's...absolutely adore the one with the butterfly wings :) Great shots!

Post a Comment