San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

The Flanigans...

I love this family!  I have known Dan for a hundred years, and have been lucky enough to see him and Brooke get married, and add each of these precious babies to their family.  They are the sweetest, kindest, most well behaved children you'll ever meet....
 Liam is the baby....


 How beautiful is Mom?  
 Garrett is the oldest....and is the coolest kid ever. 
 Kellan is three, just like my kiddos.  He was the least interested in this photo shoot, but we managed to coerce him into cooperating. 
 Bridget is their third....I always remember her birthday, because she was born the day Shawn and I got engaged.  She is a cutie, and was so sweet the whole time! 
Gracie is the second oldest....if I was her mom, I think I'd be helping my husband shine up his shotgun NOW.  She is going to be a stunner, just like her Mom.  
Thanks so much for having me take these pics of your precious family...I loved every minute!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, Nicole! I LOVE these!! Thanks you so much!! You are so VERY talented :)

Unknown said...

PS.. thanks for getting Liam's toothy smile! It's perfect!

Post a Comment