San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Kate and Lee

These two babies were some of the sweetest I've ever photographed!  I walked up to the car to greet them, and sweet Kate threw her arms around me right away, and I was in LOVE.  Lee reminds me of my babies because he is JUICY.  That is just the best word I can think of to describe this sweet thing.  They couldn't have been more precious, or in a better mood.  I am crazy about these pictures....their eyes, the light....sigh.  So fun!
When we were done with this session, and we were walking to our cars, little Kate ran after me and handed me the little sunflower she had been playing with the whole time...such a sweetheart!!  Enjoy....







1 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, Nicole! These are amazing!!! Thanks for being so creative (and patient!) with these silly two. You are truly a gifted photographer!

Post a Comment