San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

What's your love story?

I am a sucker for a good love story....and that's why I'm doing this promotion!  I want to hear your "love story"....whatever it may be.  How you and your fiance met and fell in love.....the story of your courtship, engagement, marriage, life together....how your family came together, whether it was biologically or by adoption....how your love endured in the face of challenges..  This isn't just about how you met your mate, although I love those stories too!  Whatever your "story" is....how BIG love came into your life...that's what I wanna hear about!!


If you have a good love story, email it to me at nmhatter@hotmail.com by midnight on Wednesday, June 8th.  Please tell me your story, and include a picture.  I will select my favorites, and post them to my blog and facebook.  The story receiving the most votes from YOU, the reader will win!!
Here's what's in it if you win it....
ONE FREE PHOTO SESSION
including a disk of images!
Valued at $620
Now, get crackin'!  I can't wait to hear your sweet, inspiring stories!!!  

1 comments:

oh' boy said...

cute promotion :)

Post a Comment