San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

The Sandford Family

Rafik and I go waaaaayyyyyy back....I still laugh about the time in high school that Rafik and another friend came over when my parents were gone.  I wasn't supposed to let boys inside the house, but I didn't want to seem like a big nerd, so I let them inside.  We were hanging out talking when we heard the garage door go up....out the back door the boys went, and jumped my fence.  My parents never saw them, but my mom, (who should have been in forensics) determined that boys had been over because she saw tennis shoe footprints in the carpet that were bigger than my feet.  That is when I realized it was going to be pretty hard to outsmart my mom!  I'm not even sure Fik remembers that story!!  Anyway, now he is all grown up with a beautiful family that I am lucky enough to photograph!!  His wife is perfect, their two little ones are adorable, and their big girl Sydney....well, let's just say if that was my daughter, I'd lock her up now!  Beautiful!
Once again, it was so much fun hanging out with ya'll...thank you for letting me document this sweet time in your lives....






 I love Syd's face in this one.....
Fun girl!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I purchase the photos of Sydney Sandford?

Nicole said...

Shanice, send me your email address and I'll send you information! My email is nmhatter@hotmail.com

Post a Comment