San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Kristi's twins....

Two sweet, tiny babies to photograph...it's so easy to forget how TINY they are in the beginning!!!  I can't hardly remember mine like this (probably because they were never this little)....every time I photograph twins, I marvel at how you handle two tiny babies...which is hilarious because I did it!  I just can't remember HOW I did it!!









2 comments:

BeBe Gear said...

LOVE!!!!!!! They are SO tiny!! My fave is the heads in the basket and the one with the eyes open and fists! Great job, Nicole!!!! Those are awesome!

Leann said...

My mom told me that Wyatt cried the whole time. The boy does not like to be messed with ;) You did a great job capturing them!

Post a Comment