San Antonio photographer specializing in families, babies, bellies, seniors, children, engagements, bridal and weddings.
Available for travel.

Jason and Krystal....

I am shooting this couple's wedding in July of next year, and couldn't be more excited!  They are super cute, and came to the shoot with lots of ideas of how they wanted to be photographed, which I love!
I came home from this shoot feeling really happy....and later that night I was talking to my husband about how this is the main reason I love photography......you get to be around for the happiest times in people's lives:  getting married, pregnancy, a new baby....it's a privilege to share these times with people...and it's a wonderful daily reminder for me about what REALLY matters in life....love, family and happiness.  Jason and Krystal, you guys are such a fun couple....I can't wait for your wedding and for what the future holds for you both!  

1 comments:

Mia said...

LoVe these pics....favorite is the lying on the ground "bird's eye view" pic.....

Post a Comment